Now, let’s have a glance on the movie behind the scenes. Yes, indeedly, The Red Carpet. Carpets were considered as the creative items and of high virtue in the ancient times. They were the sign of the class and high social status. Today, they are known as the oriented rugs that are being frequently utilized in the event, whether it is the award function or musical ceremonies or dignitaries or any professional event. A red carpet is used for all types of events when President or any celebrity is going to enter or exit from the show. It is an elongated red floor covering that is stretched down on the floor for any celebrity when he or she walks on it to enter into the show.
Numerous celebrities had become the witnesses of the Filmfare award 2015 held in January. Karan Johar, comedy star Kapil Sharma and the actress Alia Bhatt were the hosts of the Filmfare award 2015. All celebrities had transformed the scenario of the event. Their looks were just gorgeous and astounding. Actresses wearing the dazzling and the avant-grade apparels had stolen the limelight of the event.
Attractions of the event
· Aliya Bhatt looked gorgeous wearing black attire from the Nilkhil Thampi creation. An enchanting combination of leather with drapes made her secluded from others.
· Deepika Padukone wrapped up with off-white colored gown pairing up with pantone color “marsala” on her lips and nails gracefully looked like a style icon at the event. However, being “Deepika” she could attempt something more fashionable and resplendent.
· Kajol Devgan caught wearing the Shantanu Nikhil’s princess cut gown looked marvelous.
· Shraddha Kapoor in Shehlaa by Shehla Khan. Looked like a princess with a minimal and chic glance.
· Diya Mirza in yellow saree paired up with the electric blue blouse. She had been just stunning, but elegant teamed up with the sumptuous jeweler and those ravishing jhumkas!
· Sonam Kapoor, the stylish diva! Always come up with some novel and blissful apparel. In Filmfare 2015, also, her glimpse was ostentatious.
The Filmfare event was the medley of the glorious and flamboyant attires and so as the celebrities who made this event more prolific and genteel.